My Photo
Name:
Location: Bi-coastal, United States

Working in the trenches of the fashion industry for years.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Carmel-by-the-Sea



This photo was taken at the chapel at Mission Carmel. A few of us went on a pilgrimage to Carmel-by-the-Sea to visit the Loes Hinse store. On the way out of town we stopped at the old Spanish mission. I have no idea how old this tile work is, but I felt it was heart-stoppingly beautiful. I thought I would share it with you, in this season, which is, after all, about mothers and babies. An everyday miracle, for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gorgeous Things said...

Oh Georgene, I remember that Madonna. DH and I stopped at that mission years and years ago, before we were even engaged. Thanks for the lovely memories!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home