My Photo
Name:
Location: Bi-coastal, United States

Working in the trenches of the fashion industry for years.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Verdura cuffs

Whenever I see these photos of Chanel with her Verdura cuffs, I feel instant lust. Of course, to buy the 'real thing' would set one back several months rent, if they even make the same ones anymore.







You can wear the simplest basic dress and slide these cuffs on your arm and go anywhere. We won't even talk about the ropes of pearls.


Imagine my delight when I saw these Kenneth Jay Lane cuffs on Net-a-Porter recently. Why, you could spend more for a couple of glasses of champagne at the rooftop bar of the Peninsula Hotel in New York City!




What's particularly entrancing is that he pierced the center of the stonework, so that your skin will show thru.

I can't decide, the black one or the white one?

4 Comments:

Blogger Els said...

Those Verdura cuffs are gorgeous Georgene, thanks for sharing the pictures of Mademoiselle Chanel wearing hers. The Kenneth Jay Lane cuffs looks great too, I would prefer the black ones.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Why decide? I want two of each.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Oh dear, I love them. Yes, yes, must have two - one for each arm!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Gorgeous Things said...

Both! I love all those KJL cuffs. They would look faboo on you.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home